Friday 6 January 2017

WIP: Antenociti's 28mm Azure Dragon Landing Craft...

...now ready for a 'bath'. Two of my 'better' airbrushes (the third one is a pretty good one but it has a pistol style trigger rather than the traditional thumb control and I can't get used to it) quit on me just after posting the first pics of these and I've only just got around to replacing one of them (thanks to some very welcome gift vouchers). Priming will commence forthwith! I may not have mentioned that I actually have two of these - I had pledged for one in the KS but Jed offered me two slightly less than perfect castings (his words - couldn't find an awful lot wrong with either of them. He is a perfectionist though!)  for the price of one so I bit his hand off! Second one is ready too.





No comments:

Post a Comment